Instrumentation services, Geelong & Melbourne
Instruments are an integral part of the process of a plant – and critical for the ongoing safe operation of your facility. At Gordon McKay Pty Ltd, we have a team of experienced and accredited personnel specialising in instrumentation services for clients across Melbourne and Geelong.
We have specialist instrument, electrical, dual trade and hazardous area technicians equipped with the training and experience to replace and service faulty instruments, as well as installing and calibrating instruments.
We work with leading industrial facilities across Geelong and Melbourne, utilising advanced calibration software and testing equipment to provide instrument calibration for:
- process control and automation
- analytical instrumentation
- water quality instruments regulating outflow and contaminants
- gas monitors, in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and client requirements
- Ex i intrinsically safe explosion protected equipment, compliant with ISO/IEC 17020
- air sampling pumps and flow meters
- portable personal and confined space gas detectors, controllers, fixed gas detection transmitters, OEM sensors, fixed gas detection monitoring systems and leak detection systems.
In compliance with statutory requirements, our instrument calibration service includes thorough documentation that covers status reports, calibration date and other industry or client-specific requirements.
As well as instrument installation, calibrations and repairs, our team of industrial electricians can also provide estimating and project management services. Gordon McKay Pty Ltd has provided instrumentation services to various industries – including, but not limited to, the oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, water, food and education sectors.
Correctly installing instrumentation tubing is a key factor in the safe and continued operation of fluid and gas transportation and monitoring instruments.
Gordon McKay Pty Ltd is pleased to offer trained industrial specialists in instrument tubing. Stainless steel tubing is ideal for a variety of industrial facilities, including hazardous areas.