Melbourne & Geelong industrial electrical maintenance services
If you want professional industrial electrical maintenance services, you can’t go past the team at Gordon McKay. With industrial electricians based in Geelong and Williamstown servicing across Melbourne and regional areas, we know what it takes to keep business and facilities operational. Whether periodic preventative maintenance or emergency breakdown maintenance, Gordon McKay offers maximum peace of mind for our clients.
In industry, we know things can go wrong – and we know how important a quick, efficient reaction is. Our industrial electricians are always on call across Geelong and Melbourne, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including specialists trained in:
- programmable logic control (PLC) systems
- supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- process control
- motor control
- variable speed drive (VSD)
- high voltage maintenance
- hazardous area installations
- fibre optics and data
- instrumentation, diagnostics and interrogation.
We’re first responders for clients when they have machines or instrumentation equipment that isn’t operating or is showing faults and needs repairing. Our full service industrial electrical maintenance service includes everything from estimating and project management, to scheduling resources for replacing, repairing and servicing equipment and liaising with clients and stakeholders.
Gordon McKay also specialises in preventative maintenance, offering periodic inspections and servicing based on our clients’ particular needs, including:
- switchboard maintenance services, including upgrading and replacing circuit breakers
- replacing and repairing circuit breakers, overloads, contacts, safety relays, isolators and other motor control centre (MCC) maintenance services
- thermographic imaging for switchboards and MCCs, as required by insurance companies and clients
- electrical and instrumentation diagnostic and repair services
- emergency and exit lighting checks and reporting and other general electrical facilities maintenance.
From testing and tagging to replacing an instrument, splicing and terminating fibre optic phone and data cabling and motor and equipment fault finding, we can perform all aspects of electrical network installation and maintenance.