Industrial electrical services, Geelong & Melbourne
Gordon McKay delivers industrial electrical services to a range of national and international clients.
Our team has the training, experience, capacity and broad range of skills to help grow your business.
Highly motivated and qualified electrical specialists deliver efficient, flexible solutions using innovative and technologically advanced processes that gain the maximum outcomes for clients.
The consistency and stability of the Gordon McKay workforce ensures operational efficiency, quality and an outstanding safety performance in all high risk and hazardous environments.
Gordon McKay offers a complete range of industrial electrical services from design stage to engineering, project construction and management to ongoing facility maintenance within all areas of capability.
Gordon McKay empowers our people, our clients and your business solutions.
Gordon McKay has trained and accredited specialists in the following:
- Programmable logic control (PLC) systems
- Process control and automation
- Supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Variable speed drive (VSD)
- Hazardous area classification and wiring
- Confined space
- Thermographic testing
- Power generation
- High voltage installation and operation
- Heat-trace cabling
- Traffic signals
- VESI contestable works
- High speed data cabling
- Fibre optic cabling
- Test and tag
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Shutdown and turnaround projects.
Gordon McKay service provision encompasses the following engagement options:
- 24 hour, 7 day breakdown maintenance
- Preventative and schedule maintenance
- Project works
- Custom-built control panels and motor control centres
- Contract hire